SOLUTION MINING

SaltPonds.jpg

The recovery of minerals from process or seawater has been "promising but not practical", due to the sheer volumes. One of the most widely used recovery systems is Reverse Osmosis (RO) which dominates this field, but only recovers 55% of the water, leaving 45% as a massive problem of disposal with heavy environmental concerns and aggravating costs.  Cascade's system recovers 90% (or more) of the water leaving the potential of the highly concentrated brines, suitable for handling and recovery from a variety of systems for the potash, potassium, magnesium, lithium and other minerals in a cost effective manner. This creates an expanded field for the mineral recovery which Cascade Water Solutions will support with licenses to the numerous companies already struggling with these problems.  

MineralValue.jpg
MineralValue2.jpg